We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all donors for their financial and material contributions and the trust they have placed in us. Without your donations, we would not be able to pay the running costs, such as the salaries of the employees in Afghanistan.
We would also like to thank the institutions that made our projects in Afghanistan possible in the first place with their start-up funding:
- BMZ (Bundesministerium für wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit und Entwicklung)
- GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit)
- ASB (Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund)
- Zukunftsstiftung Entwicklungshilfe bei der GLS Treuhand e.V.
- Zonta Club, Murnau-Staffelsee
- Aktion Arme Welt
- Rotary Hilfe e.V., Ludwigsburg
- Weberei Höfer, Breitbrunn
We would also like to thank the many initiatives and committed women and men who invited us to events where we were able to report on the lives, thoughts and feelings of women and girls in Afghanistan. Here are just a few examples from many others:
- Kultur ohne Grenzen, Linnich
- VHS Leer, Dortmund, Köln, Herne, und viele mehr
- femme totale, FrauenFilmFestival, Dortmund
- Circe-Film Dokumentarfilm-Produktion, Lohmar
- TERRE DES FEMMES, Tübingen + Bielefeld
- proFRAU, Wien
- Guraf, Wien
- Dahlemer Frauensommer, Berlin
- Museum für Völkerkunde Hamburg
We are equally grateful for the assistance provided by employees at Engagement Global, previously Bengo. We would also like to thank the staff of the ALS/NAZO association in Afghanistan for their very dedicated HELP to SELF-HELP.